Organic Moroccan Argan Oil
Organic Moroccan Argan Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Argan oil is a plant oil extracted from the kernels of the fruit pit of the argan tree (aka Argania spinosa) which grows in Morocco. Often seen as a miracle worker, argan oil has many benefits. The vitamin E, antioxidants and high level of fatty acids found in this miracle oil, have endless health benefits particularly for skin and hair.
- Moisturizes your skin: It’s light and is quickly absorbed into the skin. It hydrates, nourishes, and keeps your skin moisturized for a long time
- Anti-Aging: Argan oil increases skin’s regeneration rate and improves its elasticity
- Protects From Sun Damage: Contains antioxidants that protect and repair your skin from sunburn, damage, or hyperpigmentation caused due to sun exposure
- Treats and Heals Skin Conditions: Using argan oil can reduce the redness of the itchy, flaky skin. The oil will sooth the skin and lock in the moisture
- Acne: Argan oil does not clog your pores. Instead, it regulates sebum production. Sebum is an oily substance produced by glands in your skin. When your skin produces too much sebum, your pores can become clogged. Since argan oil contains vitamin E (which contains antioxidants). These antioxidants help remove damaged cells while promoting new cell growth. The result is faded acne scars
- Heals Wounds: Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help heal wounds
- Nourishes and Strengthens Nails: When rubbed into the base of the nail, it simultaneously encourages nail growth and softens the cuticles
- Moisturize and Seal: Argan oil penetrate the hair and seals the strands on the surface
- Soothes the Scalp: Works by combating inflammation, increasing cellular turnover, and soothing the scalp
- Promotes Hair Growth: Argan oil contains compounds called phenols. These, along with antioxidants strengthen hair follicles and promote cell production in the scalp. The vitamins in this oil promote a healthy scalp which in turn, not only promotes hair growth but also makes sure that the new hair strands are thicker and healthier. It aids in the production of keratin, thereby stimulating hair growth. Also great for eyelashes!
- Prevents Damage Caused by Heat: Argan oil has the ability to withstand higher temperatures. This makes it an excellent ingredient to use before using heat styling tools
- Frizz and Flyaways: Full of fatty acids and antioxidants, argan oil helps in maintaining the moisture of hair by creating a layer around it. It tames the frizz, making the hair feel soft and smooth.
Login to your wholesale account to access special pricing
To register for a wholesale account, please email email@example.com